"To become an ultimate achiever, you must habitually focus on the one crucial action that will lead you to your goal. You must identify your focal point - The most important thing you can do at any given time to attain maximum results in any part of your life."
Don't take my word for it, go buy it now or download it for Kindle... even to your iPad/Android/Mac/Windows Kindle app.
Below is some takeaways, but understand... don't just read these in place of the book. There is so much more to get from reading it. Until your's arrives in the mail, read on...
- Simplify via zero base thinking.
- Accelerate - faster than the rest.
- Magnify - via a complementary team.
- Other people's knowledge.
- Other people's energy.
- Other people's money.
- Other people's successes.
- Other people's failures.
- Other people's ideas.
- Other people's contacts.
ABCDE Priority List
- A= Must do
- B = Should do
- C = Nice to do
- D = Delegate
- E = Eliminate
- Work harder at what you do.
- Work faster.
- Work on higher value activities.
- Do things you are better at.
- Bunch your tasks.
- Simplify your work.
- Work longer hours.
Simplification via Seven R's
- Rethinking - find a better way.
- Reevaluating - reality based.
- Reorganizing - continually.
- Restructuring - focus on top ROI activities.
- Reengineering - process improvement.
- Reinventing - recreate yourself via zero-based thought.
- Regaining Control - set new goals and create new plans.
Mental Fitness program:
- Think about the future.
- Think about your goals.
- Commit to excellence.
- Focus on results.
- Concentrate on solutions.
- Dedicate yourself to lifelong learning.
- Do it now!
Have you read it? Provide your thoughts/critique in the comments.